Turfmaster is a powerful 3 way mix suitable for amenity grassland & managed amenity turf. It is one of the few products remaining on the market with mecoprop-p in it.It is particularly good on Buttercup, Clover, Dandelion, Daisy, Thistle & Plantains. Apply from April to October when the weeds and grass are actively growing and are at a stage where you will get good coverage. If you are treating grass or weeds which are particularly tall, it would be advisable to mow or roll 3 weeks before treatment to open up the canopy.
• A broad spectrum of weed control.
• Very good control of Poppies which have become resistant to ALS herbicides in some areas.
• A spectrum of activity well suited to amenity grassland and managed amenity turf.
• Useful control of perennial weeds.
- For tougher & waxy weeds mix in an enhancer oil called Activate-g 1L
- Mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed.
|Active Ingredient||43.3g/L mecoprop-p + 245g/L MCPA + 19.5g/L dicamba|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||2 Hectare or 5 Acres|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||Not Approved|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||5L per Hectare or 2L per Acre|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Clover, Dock, Fat Hen, Ragwort|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns|
|MPN||Does not apply|