Growing Success Advanced Slug Killer is a blue pellet containing a naturally occurring active ingredient, ferric phosphate. The pellets can be used as a bait for the control of slugs on bare soil and in all edible and non-edible plants.
On moist soil or in humid conditions the pellets take up water and begin to swell. The slugs are then attracted to (they prefer moist pellets) and consume the bait. Once the slugs have eaten the bait they cease feeding and crawl into the ground to die, leaving no unsightly trace of slime secretion or corpses on the surface.
How To Use:
Evenly scatter the pellets around all edible and non-edible plants (e.g. hostas, bedding plants, strawberries, lettuce, cabbages, etc.) at 5g per square metre. Repeat treatment may be necessary to maintain control, to a maximum of 4 treatments per crop.
- Contains a naturally occuring ingredient that remains effective after exposure to rain, watering and sunlight.
- Certified for organic use and crops can be consumed shortly after application
- Contains ferric phosphate.
- Does not require removal of dead slugs.
- Can be used all year round.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Apply at the first sign of plant damage.
- Use Advanced Slug Killer during late evening or early morning when slugs are most active.
- After a bigger amount of slug pellets? Take a look at Sluxx.