Maxicrop Triple is a liquid seaweed feed cointaining a complex mix of organic compounds including betaines and cytokinins as well as other organic compounds. Despite not being specifically classed as a fertiliser, Maxicrop Triple encourages strong and healthy growth as well as helping the plant resist stress. Maxicrop Triple contains 25.6% soluble solids for foliar spray or root drench for all agricultural and horticultural crops.
This bio-stimulant product offers many benefits to growers including stimulating beneficial soil microbes, boosting root growth, enhancing chlorophyll production and retention and alleviating environmental stress such as heat, cold, drought, wind and phyto-toxicity. Maxicrop Triple can be used on a regular basis from germination onwards to help produce strong, healthy crops.
- Suitable for use on all agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Can be applied as a foliar spray or root drench.
- Encourages strong and healthy growth.
- Helps the plant resist stress.
- Stimulates beneficial soil microbes and boosts root growth.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
- If you require a tonic to aid stressed plants, look at Hort-booster.
|Active Ingredient||3.1% nitrogen, 1.4% phosphate, 2.9% potassium + trace elements|
|Pack Size Coverage||Depends on rate|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||120ml per litre of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||12L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack, Watering Can|
|Area of Use||Agricultural Crops, Amenity Turf, Horticulture, Lawn, Plants, Sports Turf, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Grass, Lawns, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|