Maxicrop No. 2 Moss Killer & Conditioner/Lawn Tonic is a soluble concentrate containing 16.4% w/w ferrous sulphate and 2% w/w nitrogen in Maxicrop seaweed base for use on lawns. This quick acting moss killer blackens moss within just a few hours. An exclusive formulation with seaweed extract, Maxicrop No. 2 also encourages grass growth which in turn improves the rooting and colour of the lawn.
Maxicrop can be applied between March and late September. Treatment is most effective during Spring and Autumn.
How To Use:
For 10m2 of lawn, apply 310ml of Maxicrop mixed with either 9 litres of water with a watering can or 1.5 litres of water with a sprayer. Ensure complete and even coverage. If rain does not fall within 48 hours, water lawn lightly. When moss has turned black, affected area should be raked to remove dead moss.
- Very efficient- blackens moss within a few hours.
- Encourages grass growth which improves the rooting and colour of the lawn.
- Ideal for general amenity use.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Do not apply to lawns sown or turfed less than six months ago or within 3 days before or after mowing.
- Wash hands and any exposed skin after use.
- Do not apply under drought conditions, if frost is expected or if the lawn is waterlogged.
|Active Ingredient||6% ferrous sulphate + 2% nitrogen|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 666m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||3L per 10L of water covers 200m2|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||150L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack, Watering Can|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|
Boom sprayer rate: 310L per Hectare
Knapsack sprayer rate: 310ml per 1.5L of water