Low N is a water soluble NPK fertiliser which can be applied via sprayer or fertigation system. As well as the 3 main macronutrients, Low N also contains a range of micronutrients which are suitable for a wide range of crops including turf, fruit, ornamentals & grassland. It is particularly suitable for fruit crops grown using hydroponics as it contains only nitrate N. Low N is also popular for those not requiring a high amount of nitrogen. The micronutrients Low N contains (magnesium, sulphur and boron) each help with specific processes within the plant; magnesium helps with photosynthesis, sulphur helps form growth enzymnes and plant proteins and boron provides structural integrity to plant cell walls. The lower levels of nitrogen within Low N will reduce the rapid top growth usually associated with nitrogen fertilisers.
Fertilisers applied directly to the leaf will give a quicker response than granular fertiliser. Soluble powders generally deliver more nutritional value than liquid fertilisers.
Apply at 2-4 week intervals from January to December at 25-50 kg/ha as a foliar spray applied in 300-600 litre/ha water. If using handheld equipment apply 25 grams of product per square metre in 30ml of water up to 50 grams per square metre in 60ml of water.
Total Nitrogen - 7.5% (Nitrate N) - 7.5%, Water Soluble Phosphorous Pentoxide (P2O5) - 12%, Water Soluble Potassium Oxide (K2O) - 36%, Water Soluble Magnesium Oxide (MgO) - 4.5%, Water Soluble Sulphur Trioxide (SO3) - 10%, Water Soluble Boron (B) - 0.4%.
- Can be applied via sprayer or fertigation system.
- Suitable for use on amenity turf, lawns, fruit, trees and ornamentals.
- Lower levels of nitrogen- no unmanageable rapid top growth.
- Contains micronutrients as well as nitrogen, phosphate and potassium.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use this product as a direct replacement to granular fertiliser.
- If you require a liquid all-in-one, look at Nutrigem Liquid.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.