Premier Slow Grow Grass Seed. A mix which is specially formulated to produce a hardwearing and low maintenance surface. This is the perfect choice for great results with less maintenance. Ideal for use in parks or urban areas. Available in 2kg and 10kg pack sizes to suit your requirements.
- 50% MAXIMA 1 Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- 30% HIGHNOTE Chewings Fescue
- 20% RIDU/SWORD Hard Fescue
- Slow growing yet fast to germinate and hard wearing..
- Excellent aesthetics.
- Ideal for use in parks or urban areas.
- This blend of slower-growing grass can be close mown or left to grow longer without looking unattractive.
- Apply by hand or use a spreader for even coverage.
- Do not treat for weeds until grass is 6 months old.
- Treat regularly with fertiliser such as 9-7-7 Spring Lawn to maintain a healthy sward.
- Use our Lawn Soil Analysis service to find out exactly what nutrients are available and to get a tailored fertiliser plan if required.
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide.