ProloNg 18-6-18+TE is a quality NPK fertiliser which will slowly release over a 4-6 month period. Allowing the plant to draw on available nitrogen over a longer period of time is far more efficient & reduces the amount of nitrogen lost to the atmosphere. The slow release nature of ProloNg 18-6-18+TE also reduces the sudden surge of top growth usually associated with high nitrogen products; instead of rapid growth the effects of this fertiliser will be manageable and still leave your lawn looking healthy and lush.
ProloNg 18-6-18 contains three vital macronutrients- nitrogen, phosphate and potassium. Each of these macronutrients have their own benefits; nitrogen aids with photosynthesis, phosphate helps plants convert other nutrients into usable building blocks with which to grow and potassium regulates CO2 uptake during photosynthesis.
If you require a product which doesnt release for quite as long, consider 18-3-8 Slow Release.
Understanding Fertiliser Analysis:
- Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg.
- Recommendations are given in kg/ha.
- A fertiliser with the analysis 5-0-29-4e-2.5Mg
contains: 5% nitrogen, 0% phosphate, 28% potassium, 4% iron(Fe), 2.5% magnesium.
- So in a 25kg bag: 5% of the 25kg is nitrogen i.e. 1.25kg N, 0% of the 25kg is phosphate i.e. 0kg P, 29% of the 25kg is potassium i.e. 7kg K, 4% of the 25kg is iron i.e. 1kg Fe, 2.5% of the 25kg is magnesium i.e. 0.75%.
- For more information on Fertiliser rates visit www.defra.gov.uk/rb209.
- Improved utilization and plant take up of applied nitrogen
- Reduction in wasted nitrogen resulting in improved cost efficiency and reduced environmental impact.
- Season long performance.
- Reduces unwanted growth flushes.
- Reduces soft lush growth and disease susceptibility.
- Reduced chance of scorching.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Apply ProloNg 18-6-18+TE at 3–6 month intervals.
- If you require a liquid alternative consider Slow N.
- Look at our Heavy Duty Spreader or Pro Fertiliser Spreader.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.