Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use is fast acting and can be used to control a wide range of difficult pests on over 30 types of fruit, vegetables and flowers. It can be used either indoors, including greenhouses or outdoors and will keep working for up to 2 weeks.
WHERE TO USE
Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use controls aphids (greenfly and blackfly), beetles, bugs (lygus), blossom weevils, capsids, caterpillars, cutworms, cabbage stem weevil, clay-coloured weevil, carrot fly, leaf-curling midges, leaf beetles (including rosemary beetle and lily beetle), pea midge, pea moth, pea and bean weevil, sawflies, scale insects, thrips and whitefly. Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use also gives a reduction in the numbers of mealybugs.
Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use can be used indoors, including greenhouses and outdoors on the following crops:
|Crop||Minimum spray interval (days)||Harvest Crop interval (days)|
|Blackcurrants, Redcurrants, Gooseberries||21||14|
|Carrots, Parsnips, Turnips, Swede||10-14||14|
|Broad Beans, Radishes, Sweetcorn||7||7|
|Tomatoes (indoors & outdoors), Aubergines & Peppers (indoors only)||12||3|
|Cucumbers, Courgettes (Zucchini) (outdoors)||12-14||5|
|Cucumbers, Courgettes (Zucchini) (indoors)||10-14||3|
|Cabbages, Broccoli (inc. Calabrese), Cauliflowers, Brussels Sprouts, Lettuces,Curly Endive & other salad plants (inc. leafy Brassicas) (outdoors only), Herbs (outdoors only)||10-14||7|
|Dwarf French Beans, Runner Beans, Navy Beans||10-14||3|
|Flowering & herbaceous shrubs, potted plants & flowers||14||None|
HOW TO USE
- Not known to be hazardous to plants.
- No sensitive species or varieties are known.
- For best results treat when infestation or symptoms are first seen.
- For best results spray plants during late afternoon or early evening. Avoid spraying in direct sunlight or when plants are under stress e.g. from drought, frost, heat or over watering.
- Before treating exotic plants or large areas of the same plant species, undertake a test for damage on one plant and observe for effects over a 10-day period.
- Shake well before use
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ position
- Aim carefully at the plant to be treated and pump the trigger
- Spray both upper and lower surfaces of plant leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run-off
- Rotate spray adjuster to ‘x’ position after use and before storage.
- Whitefly 300ml – 666ml per 10 sq.m;
- Carrot Fly 1000ml per 10 sq.m.
- For all other pests use 300ml – 500ml per 10 sq.m
Not recommended for control of whitefly on cucumbers and courgettes. Pesticide resistance in glasshouse whitefly and some aphids is widespread. Where resistant pests are present this product is unlikely to give control. May cause tingling/numbness (paraesthesia) if exposed areas are contacted. The effect is transient and may last up to 24 hours.
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read label before use
- Collect spillage. UK only: Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
- Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies.
- Dangerous to bees. Do not use where bees are actively foraging.
- Risk to non-target insects and other arthropods.
- KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place.
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
- Do not empty into drains
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Ants, Aphids, Beetles, Blackfly, Caterpillar, Greenfly, Spider Mite, Weevil, White Fly|
|Area of Use||Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Grass, Lawns, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
£82.80 Inc VAT £69.00 Ex VAT