Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use is fast acting and can be used to control a wide range of difficult pests on over 30 types of fruit, vegetables and flowers. It can be used either indoors (including greenhouses) or outdoors and will keep working for up to 2 weeks.
Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use controls: aphids (greenfly and blackfly), beetles, bugs (lygus), blossom weevils, capsids, caterpillars, cutworms, cabbage stem weevil, clay-coloured weevil, carrot fly, leaf-curling midges, leaf beetles (including rosemary beetle and lily beetle), pea midge, pea moth, pea and bean weevil, sawflies, scale insects, thrips and whitefly. Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use also gives a reduction in the numbers of mealybugs.
Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use can be used on the following crops:
|Crop:||Minimum spray interval (days):||Harvest Crop interval (days):|
|Blackcurrants, Redcurrants, Gooseberries||21||14|
|Carrots, Parsnips, Turnips, Swede||10-14||14|
|Broad Beans, Radishes, Sweetcorn||7||7|
|Tomatoes (indoors & outdoors), Aubergines & Peppers (indoors only)||12||3|
|Cucumbers, Courgettes (Zucchini) (outdoors)||12-14||5|
|Cucumbers, Courgettes (Zucchini) (indoors)||10-14||3|
|Cabbages, Broccoli (inc. Calabrese), Cauliflowers, Brussels Sprouts, Lettuces,Curly Endive & other salad plants (inc. leafy Brassicas) (outdoors only), Herbs (outdoors only)||10-14||7|
|Dwarf French Beans, Runner Beans, Navy Beans||10-14||3|
|Flowering & herbaceous shrubs, potted plants & flowers||14||None|
How To Use:
- Before treating exotic plants or large areas of the same plant species, undertake a test for damage on one plant and observe for effects over a 10-day period.
- Shake well before use
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ position
- Aim carefully at the plant to be treated and pump the trigger
- Spray both upper and lower surfaces of plant leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run-off
- Rotate spray adjuster to ‘x’ position after use and before storage.
- Not known to be hazardous to plants.
- No sensitive species or varieties are known.
- Easy to use.
- Can be used indoors.
- Suitable for use on over 30 types of fruit, vegetables and flowers.
- Can be used all year round.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results spray plants during late afternoon or early evening.
- Avoid spraying Resolva in direct sunlight or when plants are under stress e.g. from drought, frost, heat or over watering.
- For best results treat when infestation or symptoms are first seen.
|Active Ingredient||0.015g/L lambda-cyhalothrin|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||N/A|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Ants, Aphids, Beetles, Blackfly, Caterpillar, Greenfly, Spider Mite, Weevil, Whitefly|
|Area of Use||Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Grass, Lawns, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|