This Spear & Jackson Elements Soil Rake has a heat treated and carbon steel head for excellent strength and durability. The head is hammer finished and epoxy coated resulting in improved resistance against rust, scratches, humidity and alkalis in the soil. The rake also has a durable, clear laquered and weather-proofed ash wood shaft and a soft feel handle which provides extra grip and comfort to the operator.
The Spear & Jackson Elements range of strong and reliable tools are designed for anyone who wants to transform their outdoor spaces without spending too much money.
- Carbon steel, heat treated head.
- Hammer finished, epoxy coated head.
- Improved resistance against rust, scratches, humidity and soil alkalis.
- Clear laquered ash wood shaft.
- Soft feel handle with improved grip.