Sward-booster takes plant nutrition beyond conventional fertilisers by combining a unique, powerful package of 19 essential amino-acids, humic acid complex, seaweed and major and minor nutrients from organic and inorganic sources.
Sward-booster was developed for application primarily as a foliar fertiliser, however it can also be applied through fertigation systems for salad and soft fruit crops. Sward-booster facilitates maximum utilisation of nutrients, water, CO2 and light to maximise growth efficiency.
Sward-booster is ideal for feeding or aiding stressed grass including lawns, sports pitches, racecourses, paddocks & amenity areas. It can be used on plants of all sizes & ages providing they are actively growing. Sward-booster G is fast-acting with absorption into the crop within 12 to 24 hours. It can be used alone as a biostimulant or tank-mixed with a wide range of products. Apply at 14 to 28-day intervals to maintain the effect. One application early in the crop cycle is often of most benefit.
Total Nitrogen 1.48%, Ammonical N 1.08%, Nitrate N 0.18%, Organic N 0.22%, Phosphorus (P2O5) 0.34%, Potassium (K2O) 0.97%, Magnesium (MgO) 0.1%, Boron 0.027%, Copper 0.036%, Iron 1.1%, Manganese 0.036%, Molybdenum 0.018%, Zinc 0.036%, Seaweed Extract 5%, Humic Acid Complex 0.6%, 19 L-form Amino acids package 5%.
|Sward-Booster Amino Acid Package
Sward-booster additionally contains Humic and Fulvic acids and soluble seaweed extract, rich in a wide range of organic biostimulants and organic nutrients.
- Can be applied both as a foliar fertiliser and through fertigation systems.
- Contains a powerful package of 19 essential amino-acids, humic acid complex, seaweed and major and minor nutrients from organic and inorganic sources.
- Maximises growth efficiency by promoting the maximum utilisation of nutrients, water, CO2 and light.
- Can be used on all plants no matter their size or age.
- Absorbs into the crop within 12-24 hours.
- Non-hazardous and non-flammable.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use this product on young or stressed grass to promote recovery.
- If you require a mix with trace elements in it, look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands thoroughly after handling Sward-booster G.