At Agrigem we are always looking for the right people to join our team. If you are interested in finding out more about a career with us, please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org. We currently have the following job roles available:
Marketing & Admin Assistant
Agrigem are specialist advisors & distributors of Agrochemicals, Seeds, Fertilisers & Application Equipment. We strive to provide an excellent service to our customers across many sectors which include, Horticulture, Amenity, Agriculture, Forestry & Equestrian.
In 2015, Agrigem won the Lincolnshire Media Awards ‘Best New Business Start Up’, wowing judges with their progressive growth & diverse customer range. In 2017 we moved to our brand new, purpose-built office & warehouse, ‘Gem House’ in Saxilby. Widely viewed as the most growing company in the industry, we have an appetite for finding the right people and pushing them for success.
As part of our continued growth, we have an opening for a ‘Marketing & Admin Assistant’. This position is available as a part or full-time role depending on the applicant. Training on our products & systems will be offered as part of your continued development but the candidate must have a good level of literacy - written, reading & computing.
Your time will be split across both companies; Agrigem & Emerald Garden & Country Supplies. You will work alongside our marketing department working on various campaigns. A big part of the role will include writing content for both digital & printed platforms. You will also pay a key part in the day-to-day management of our social media platforms and other online marketing. During our quieter periods (typically Nov-Mar) you may also be required to assist in other Admin roles including basic accountancy tasks or other jobs to help the Managing Director & Company Secretary.
While previous marketing experience would be useful, it is not essential.
Some of the roles you will be required to undertake are as follows…
- Writing of content for use on our website & in oriented press.
- Working alongside our digital marketing manager to increase page rankings & website conversions.
- Assisting with the design/implementation of website content, new products & seasonal campaigns.
- Day-to-day work on our social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Collating & sourcing of product imagery & videos.
- Involvement in the design of adverts &campaigns
- Proof reading of content/editorials/letters/mailshots.
- Collating of marketing data to assist with sales campaigns.
- Managing our Tradeshow calendar and all associated tasks.
- Taking meeting minutes & other admin-based tasks.
Key qualities you must have:
- Highly organised
- A ‘can-do attitude’
- Be a team player
- IT literate - Office & web-based programs
- Polite with a good phone manor
- Want to progress
What we can offer:
- To be part of a young, dynamic team
- Career progression
- Generous remuneration & team building exercises
- Training & qualifications
- Company pension
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership
- 23 days holiday (plus public holidays)
This is a full or part-time position. Working hours would depend on the individual but would typically be 8.30am – 5pm. This could vary depending on an individual’s circumstance. Salary will depend on experience & whether it is full or part time, but an indicative full-time salary would be £17,500 – 20,000.
Due to the seasonality of the job, holidays may not be permitted during our busiest period which is typically March – June. You may be required to work away from home on odd occasions such as tradeshows. You will be entitled to 23 days holiday per year (plus public holidays).
This position is ready to be started with immediate effect. Please submit your c.v in confidence to email@example.com