Nutrigrow™ 4-0-4+9fe is ideal for autumn and winter use on any grassed area. This is a quality, fast acting spreadable compound fertiliser with 2-3mm uniform granules. While it is commonly used during the cooler periods, it can be used all year round if you require a lower nitrogen mix. The high iron content will green grass up without promoting top growth and will also blacken moss. Use Nutrigrow™ 4-0-4+9fe at an average of 50g per m2.
Treating grass in the autumn and winter is very important as it helps strengthen the grass while also offering pre-stress conditioning. Application during the cooler months also helps to reduce the threat of disease, moss & weeds by encouraging a denser sward.
- 6 weeks longevity.
- Turf response is seen within 7 days.
- Granule dispersal takes on average 4-5 days.
- Granules provide ease of application and an even distribution.
- True compounds with each granule containing the desired spread of nutrients.
- Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects.
- Versatile application rates, as low as 35g/sq.m enabling one bag to cover 714sq.m making them very economical.
- Always read the product label before use.
- When applying, ensure you get even coverage. Take a look at our Fertiliser Spreaders.
- If you require a liquid lawn fertiliser, then why not look at Autumn-gem.
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment.