Autumn-Gem 4-2-16 Foliar Fertiliser 10L
- Fully water soluble.
- Suitable for use on amenity turf, lawns, paddocks, pasture and sports turf.
- Compatible with certain pesticides and moss killers.
- Faster response time compared to granular fertilisers.
- Great value for money - one bottle covers up to 1ha or 10,000m².
- Easy to use and store - no bulky granular fertiliser.
- Can be used from August to November, or whilst grass is actively growing.
Autumn-Gem® is a fully water soluble foliar NPK fertiliser ideal for use on grassed areas such as fine turf, lawns, sports pitches & amenity areas. It can be sprayed on using a conventional nozzle and is compatible with some herbicides & moss killers. The combination of the 3 macronutients within Autumn-Gem (Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potassium) help plants grow healthily and produce more crop yield. Each of the macronutrients have their own benefits; nitrogen aids with photosynthesis, phosphate helps plants convert other nutrients into usable building blocks with which to grow and potassium regulates CO² uptake during photosynthesis.
Foliar fertilisers are more readily available to the plant when compared to granular fertilisers as they are absorbed through the leaf tissue rather than the root system, therefore the effects of using a foliar fertiliser are seen much quicker.
We recommend using Autumn-Gem from August to November when the grass is actively growing. Avoid spraying when ground is stressed due to frost or drought. Where possible, also avoid spraying in bright sunlight as this could cause scorch to the grass.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Use this product as a direct replacement to granular fertiliser.
- If you require a mix with trace elements in it, look at Nutri-Gem Liquid.
- For use in the spring, look at Spring-Gem.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue-Gem Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Avoid spraying Autumn gem in bright sunlight as this could result in scorching.
|Autumn-Gem 4-2-16 Foliar Fertiliser 10L
|Period Of Use
|4% nitrogen, 2% phosphate, 16% potassium
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|500ml-1000ml per 20-40L of water
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|10-20 Litres per Hectare
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 1 Hectare or 10,000m²
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.