Pre Seeder 6-9-6 is a quality NPK fertiliser which is ideal for use on areas before or after seeding. Pre Seeder 6-9-6 contains a low, balanced amount of nutrients which will help avoid any scorch to young & tender grass as it slowly releases over a 6-week period. The combination of the 3 macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphate and potassium) help plants grow healthily and produce a higher crop yield. Each of the macronutrients have their own benefits; nitrogen aids with photosynthesis, phosphate helps plants convert other nutrients into usable building blocks with which to grow and potassium regulates CO2 uptake during photosynthesis.
Undertstanding Fertiliser Analysis:
- Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg
- Recommendations are given in kg/ha
- A fertiliser with the analysis 6:9:6 contains: 6% nitrogen, 9% phosphate, 6% potassium.
- In a 25kg bag: 6% of the 25kg is nitrogen i.e. 1.5kg N, 9% of the 25kg is phosphate i.e. 2.25kg P, 6% of the 25kg is potassium i.e. 1.5kg K.
- For more information on fertiliser rates visit www.defra.gov.uk/rb209.
- Ideal for use on areas before or after seeding.
- Mini-granule compound.
- Formulated with low (but still effective) levels of nutrients in order to avoid scorch on young grass.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If looking for a liquid fertiliser look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- For applying fertiliser over large areas look at our Pro Fertiliser Spreader.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.