The 9-7-7 Everris ICL Sportsmaster fertiliser is ideal for treating grass throughout spring and summer. 9-7-7 Sportsmaster is suitable for treating any grassed area from sports fields to fine lawns. A fast acting compound fertiliser, 9-7-7 Sportsmaster will help you gain a healthy, lush and vigorous lawn. Having a healthy lawn enables it to withstand many lawn issues, such as weeds, moss growth, disease and drought. You can expect the nutrients to be released slowly over a 6 week period which avoids any rapid top growth and repeated mowing. Apply by hand or through a spreader in mid-season on areas subject to intense use.
- 6 weeks longevity.
- Turf response is seen within 7 days.
- Ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf.
- High phosphate and potassium levels to encourage harder growth and better root development.
- Mini-granules provide ease of application and an even distribution.
- Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects.
- Suitable for use on any grassed areas.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Take a look at our selection of Fertiliser Spreaders.
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment.
- Improve the pH level of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
- Looking for a cheaper brand? Why not look at Nutrigrow 9-7-7.