Abzorb is a excellent wetting agent derived from surfactants with a very low environmental impact. Abzorb assists the rapid penetration of water in dry areas for medium to long term re-wetting. This fast acting wetting agent attaches itself to the waxes and lipids left by fungal spores on soil and sand particles which in turn attracts water molecules allowing hydrophobic areas to be re-wet. Abzorb contains a blend of soil penetrating surfactants, that help to re-wet dry areas of turf affected by dry patches and fairy ring.
Wetting agents are substances that lowers the surface tension of a liquid, therefore improving the liquid's penetrating and spreading qualities. They are primarily used as a preventative and curative method against dry patch (patches of brown, dying grass amongst otherwise healthy lawn) and are most effective when used monthly from spring onwards as this will mean the maximum amount of wetting agent will be present during the dry months of summer.
When using, part fill the spray tank with clean water, add the required amount of Abzorb, agitate and then add the remainder of the water.
Recommended application rate for greens and tees: 20L/ha in 300-600L water.
Recommended application rate for fairways and sports fields: 10L/ha in 600-800L water.
We also have this product in a 10L Bottle and 1L Bottle.
- Triple action: Re-wetting, retention and encouraging excess water drainage
- Low environmental impact.
- Contains a blend of soil soil penetrating surfactants.
- Effective against dry patch and fairy ring.
- Ideal for use on amenity turf, lawns and sports turf.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- If treating fairy rings, use in conjunction with a fertiliser such as 9-7-7 Fertiliser.
- Use Abzorb as a preventative of dry patch.