Activate-G has been specially formulated to combine with the active ingredient of herbicides to improve their uptake into the plant. This is done in two ways, firstly by stopping the pesticide 'locking up' when used in areas of hard water and secondly by helping the chemical absorb into the plant using its unique 'uptake system'. Using Activate-G stops any loss of active ingredient as it is drawn into the plant rather than sitting on the surface and evaporating or running off.
Mixing Activate-G with herbicides such as glyphosate and grassland products has significantly enhanced the speed and effectiveness of the kill. Typically, adding in this product increased the activity of herbicides by 7-10 days and helped reduce the time taken for the herbicide to dry on the leaf by several hours. This can be particularly helpful in times of poor weather conditions. In short, adding Activate-G enhances the effect of herbicides by around 25%.
Using Activate-G can be very useful when trying to countrol tough, waxy plants, or when trying to penetrate large, dense foliage.
For smaller areas, consider using the smaller pack of Activate-G 1L.
- Specially formulated to combine with hebicides to improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reduces any loss of herbicide as it is all drawn into the plant.
- Increases the activity of herbicides by 7-10 days.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save time and money and mix in Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- For great weed killing results mix in with Clinc Ace 5L
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Activate-G.
|Active Ingredient||50% w/w activated ammonium sulphate|
|Pack Size Coverage||50,000m2 or 5 hectares|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||50ml per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||1L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces, Lawn, Paddock, Pasture|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns, New Grass, Paddocks, Pasture|
|MPN||Does not apply|