When using pesticide / herbicide products it is important you wear a face shield to protect your eyes, mouth and face from any splash back or spray drift. This Adjustable Clear Face Shield is a well built, durable, lightweight visor with padded headband and single point ratchet for maximum safety and comfort.
It is made from a scratch-resistant plastic visor to ensure you can clearly see small details such as product labels.
It conforms to EN166, the standard requirement for COSHH assesments.
- Protects your eyes, mouth and face from chemicals.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Padded headband for comfort.
- Single point rachet.
- Made from scratch resistent plastic.
- Conforms to EN166.
- Wear an Adjustable Clear Face Shield alongside Coveralls and Chemical Resistant Gloves for maximum safety and protection.
- Use a drift reducer, such as Phase 2 Drift Reducer, to protect neighbouring crops/plants as well as the operator.
- Watch our refresher video on How To Use A Knapsack Sprayer.