This walk behind spreader makes light work of treating lawns & other flat areas. Two plastic wheels provide easy manoeuvrability on many types of terrain, and can even be used to spread salt or grit during the winter. This applicator allows you to quickly spread a range of seed & fertiliser products on lawns, sports fields and paddocks. The machines spinning disc casts a wide spreading width which means less trips, and far quicker than doing it by hand.
On rough or uneven ground we would recommend using a spreader with rubber wheels such as the Pro Spreader
Well fertilised grass is a lot more tolerant to disease and drought, and will also reduce weeds & moss. If there is a large amount of moss, we would recommend removing this by using a sprayable liquid product called Nitro-gem Lawn Tonic, or a spreadable granule called Weed Feed & Moss Killer
The spreader has a tough Polypropylene hopper, plastic chassis and handle. This product requires minor assembly.
- 22kg capacity
- Finger controls, enabling you to stop and star flow as required
- Spreading width up to 2m
- Made from Steel and tough Polypropylene
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Comes with handy stand
- For paddocks consider treating with 20-10-10 Fertiliser
- If treating lawns, consider using 9-7-7 Fertiliser
- When handling fertilisers, ensure you wear Gloves