This grass seed mix is formulated to be more tolerant to drought conditions than a standard grass seed. This mix consists of several types of seed that are water efficient and can be tolerant to drought. We also recommend not to mow short throughout dry periods and to consider the use of a wetting agent, such as Abzorb, to retain moisture in the soil.
Please note, this mix is tolerant to drought which means it will handle drier conditions than most other seed mixes. It still will require some form of water in spells of very dry periods.
- 30% Chewings Fescue STRI
- 55% Strong Creeping Red Fescue STRI
- 5% Slender Creeping Red Fescue STRI
- 7% Hard Fescue
- 3% Crested Dogstail
- Formulated to be tolerant to drought.
- Creates a dense matt of grass.
- If possible, do not treat for weeds until grass is older than 6 months old.
- Treat annually with 9-7-7 Fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward.
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide.
**Please note the actual bag is white, the above image is for illustration purposes only**
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 285m2|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||35-50g per m2.|
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Area of Use||Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|