Heritage from Syngenta is a systemic turf fungicide for the control of diseases such as Fusarium Patch, Take-all Patch, Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Leaf Spot, Rust Diseases and Type 2 Fairy Rings. Heritage is derived from a group of naturally occuring compunds with fungicidal properties produced by various wood decaying mushrooms. Heritage is very powerful when treating disease but will not harm turf when applied at the correct rates.
Heritage has a unique mode of action with extented application windows and low dose rates. It is the only product currently on the market that treats the disease from within, alongside protecting the turf as it grows.
- Only product in the UK for Take-all Patch treatment
- Available in handy 500g size
- Unique mode of action and low dose rate
- Derived from naturally occuring compounds
- Water disperaible granule
- Use to prevent disease
- Alternate application with a fungicide that has a different mode of action
- Begin treatment before or at the first sign of disease
- Use as part of a tailored fertiliser / weed and disease control plan from our team
- Stay one step ahead of disease with preventative treatments
- Always read the label before use and wear the correct PPE