Inter Tebloxy is a contact and systemic turf fungicide which both cures and prevents fusarium patch (Microdochium nivale), red thread (Laetisaria fuciformis), dollar spot (Sclerotinia homoeocarpa), anthracnose (Colletotrichum graminicola) and rust (Puccinia cynodontis) in managed amenity turf, at any time of year. This product is also available in a 1L container- just give our technical sales team a call for this size.
Inter Tebloxy can be applied to all turf areas including golf courses, commercial and residential lawns, sportsfields, parks, bowls greens, cricket pitches and municipal grounds. It comes in a 250ml container making it a more economical purchase when compared to alternative brands.
To help increase penetration & disease control by up to 20%, mix in with Evoque Fungicide Improver.
Inter Tebloxy™ is an alternative brand to third party brands such as Dedicate® & Mascot® Fusion.
- Offers preventative and curative control against a number of diseases.
- Ideal for managed amenity turf.
- Economical 250ml container.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Also available in a 1L container- get in contact with our technical sales team if you require this.
- For a good mixer product, look at Instrata.
- To help aid dry patch & fairy rings look at Abzorb Triple.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Inter Tebloxy.
|Active Ingredient||200g/L tebuconazole & 100g/L trifloxystrobin|
|Pack Size Coverage||2,500m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||20ml per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||1L/ha per 400-500L of water|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Anthracnose, Dollar Spot, Fusarium Patch, Red Thread, Rust|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||April, May, June, July, August, September, October|
|Recommended Dilution Rates|
|Rate Per Hectare||Dilution Per Litre||Water Rate per Hecatare|
|1 Litre||20ml per litre of water||
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|