NutriFlo Mag-Sul is a foliar nutrition product containing 13.3% sulphur and 6.8% magnesium. Magnesium is an important nutrient involved in photosynthesis of many plants including arable crops, vegetables, fruit and grass. Deficiency symptoms are a general yellowing of leaf tissue, which will seriously affect crop growth and yield.
In recent years, sulphur was readily available in the atmosphere as a waste product from industry. Due to the clean air act, there are no longer any natural sources of sulphur available in the UK. Sulphur is vital for making the most efficient use of nitrogen in plants. Regular applications of sulphur have also helped prevent infestations of some pests and diseases.
Monthly applications of NutriFlo Mag-Sul are advised to maintain a healthy leaf and sward.
- Contains a powerful mix of magnesium (micronutrient) and sulphur (macronutrient).
- Results are visible within 7 days.
- Can be used all year round.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- If you require a mix with trace elements in it, look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
|Active Ingredient||6.8% magnesium + 13.3% sulphur|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 1.5 Hectares or 15,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||25ml per litre of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||3 - 7.5L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|