Nutrigrow Phased Release 18- 3.5- 8 + 1Mg is an organic based, high quality NPK fertiliser which is ideal for treating amenity areas such as lawns & sports pitches. This product is ideal for areas which require the feed to be slowly released over a 12-16 week period. Slow/phased release fertilisers help avoid any sudden, rapid growth and also reduce the risk of scorch to the grass. As well as the 3 main macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphate and potassium), Phased Release also contains some trace elements, such as magnesium, which are particularly useful in aiding maximum nutrient uptake. This is a mini-granular compound fertiliser which offers an excellent spreading pattern.
The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product and how much top growth you require. If you require a detailed recommendation, please take a look at our Lawn Soil Analysis Kit. Apply either by hand or through one of our spreader applicators.
If you require a slow release fertiliser with a higher amount of nitrogen, consider Prolong 46-0-0.
Understanding Fertiliser Analysis:
- Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg.
- Recommendations are given in kg/ha.
- A fertiliser with the analysis 18:3.5:8 contains: 18% nitrogen, 3.5% phosphate, 8% potassium.
- So in a 25kg bag: 18% of the 25kg is Nitrogen i.e. 4.5kg N, 3.5% of the 25kg is Phosphate i.e. 0.9kg P, 8% of the 25kg is Potassium i.e. 2kg K + trace elements.
- For more information on Fertiliser rates visit www.defra.gov.uk/rb209.
- Suitable for use on lawns, paddocks, pasture, sports turf and trees and ornamentals.
- Active ingredients released over a 12-16 week period.
- Avoids rapid growth and scorching.
- Mini-granular compound formulation provides excellent spreading pattern.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If looking for a liquid fertiliser look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- For applying fertiliser over large areas look at our Pro Fertiliser Spreader.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
- After a granular fertiliser with more trace elements? Take a look at Nutrigrow Spring Rise Fertiliser.