Grazon Pro 1L
|Price per item
|1 - 5
|6 - 9
- Selective weed killer for the management of a number of broad-leaved perennial weeds such as thistles, nettles, burdock, dandelion and daisy.
- Fast acting and does not harm grass.
- Kills the root of the weed resulting in long-term control.
Grazon Pro is a selective weedkiller for the control of perennial broad-leaved weeds such as nettle, docks & thistle in established grassland. The best method for the effective control of weeds such as these is by using a selective herbicide such as Grazon. Grazon Pro is a strong weedkiller that will control the weeds listed on the label but will not harm grass, making it the market leading product for spot spraying unsightly paddock weeds.
Grazon should be applied from April - October in good growing conditions to a dry leaf. We recommend avoiding spraying if rain is forecast as this may hamper the products effectiveness. To ensure no areas are missed or over dosed, we recommend mixing in Blue Dye which will temporarily colour the area you have sprayed blue. This will in turn save both time and money.
Horses & other livestock will need to be kept out of the treated area until any poisonous weeds such as ragwort have died and become unpalatable. It is important to control weeds such as ragwort as it is toxic to grazing horses and is undesirable in grass grown for silage, hay and haylage. Ragwort is also troublesome as it spreads rapidly; the seeds are easilly picked up by the wind and deposited elsewhere.
Livestock can be returned to the area that has been treated by Grazon Pro weedkiller 7 days after application. Please see the product label for more details and always read before use. If you are unsure please contact our technical team for free, no obligation advice.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For tougher weeds like Japanese Knotweed, look at a product called I-Cade.
- If you are treating a bigger area then look at Thrust.
- For areas with Horsetail / Marestail then you will need to use the new go to product called Diamond which is available in 1L and 5L bottles.
- For best results Grazon Pro should be applied from April-October and in good growing conditions.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Grazon Pro.
|Grazon Pro 1L
|Period Of Use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer
|240g/L triclopyr & 60g/L clopyralid
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|60ml per 10L of water
|Area of Use
|Paddock, Pasture, Amenity Grassland
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 1 Hectare or 2.5 Acres or 10,000m²
|Safe For Use On
|Grass, Paddocks, Pasture
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Brambles, Clover, Dock, Gorse, Nettle, Perennial Weeds, Plantain, Shepherds purse, Thistle
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES
|Price per item
|1 - 5
|6 - 9