Sierrablen Pearl 11-11-5 25kg
- Controlled-release Poly-S nitrogen for strong turf response and 3+ month longevity.
- Root-activated™, continuous-release phosphorus, nitrogen and magnesium resulting in increased rooting.
- Contains Polyhalite with K, CaO and MgO.
- Circular nutrients N, P and MgO recovered from phosphorus-rich water streams.
- Earlier harvest time when used for turf production.
ICL have added Ostara's Pearl® Technology to their premium controlled-release Sierrablen Plus fertilizers and it is providing significantly increased rooting and more efficient nutrient use over traditional ammonium-phosphate sources. With Pearl Technology they have eliminated the risk of phosphorus leaching into the environment or it irreversibly locking onto soil particles: Pearl only releases in response to organic acids produced by the roots and therefore will be taken up as per the plants' requirement.
The key benefits of Root Activated™ continuous release phosphorus, including increased turf rooting density and better phosphorus use efficiency, have been proven through published independent research trials in the UK and US.
- Apply the fertiliser with a spreader just after scarifying to allow the granules to disperse into the sward.
- Apply the fertiliser evenly after preparation of the soil and just before sodding. The roots of the sod should touch the granules.
- Seeding – Apply the fertiliser with a spreader and work the fertiliser into the top 3 cm of the soil before seeding.
- Over-Seeding - Open up the soil and apply the fertiliser with a spreader, reseed afterwards.
- Apply the fertiliser after mowing with a spreader.
|Sierrablen Pearl 11-11-5 25kg
|35-45g per m²
|Period Of Use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer
|11% Nitrogen, 11% Phosphate, 5% Potassium + 8% Magnesium Oxide
|Spreader, Spread By Hand
|Area of Use
|Lawns, Sports Turf, Amenity Turf
|Pack Size Coverage