This grass seed mix is specifically formulated to be more tolerant to shaded areas than a standard grass seed. This mix consists of several types of seed that maintain their appearance even during lack of direct sunlight.
After grass seed formulated to withstand drought? Take a look at Drought Tolerant Grass Seed.
- 10% Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass
- 15% Chewings Fescue
- 20% Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- 50% Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- 5% Browntop Bentgrass
- Formulated to be tolerant to shady areas.
- Grass still looks good- even without direct sunlight.
- Provides a dense, healthy sward.
- If possible, do not treat weeds until grass is older than 6 months old.
- Treat annually with 9-7-7 Fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward.
- Use our Lawn Soil Analysis service to get a better understanding of your lawn.
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide.
**Please note the actual bag is white, the above image is for illustration purposes only**