This grass seed mix is specifically formulated to be more tolerant to shaded areas than a standard grass seed. This mix consists of several types of seed that maintain their appearance even during lack of direct sunlight.
After grass seed formulated to withstand drought? Take a look at Drought Tolerant Grass Seed.
- 37% Chewings Fescue STRI
- 45% Strong Creeping Red Fescue STRI
- 10% Slender Creeping Red Fescue STRI
- 5% Smooth Talk Meadow Grass STRI
- 3% Highland Bent
- Formulated to be tolerant to shady areas.
- Grass still looks good- even without direct sunlight.
- Provides a dense, healthy sward.
- If possible, do not treat weeds until grass is older than 6 months old.
- Treat annually with 9-7-7 Fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward.
- Use our Lawn Soil Analysis service to get a better understanding of your lawn.
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide.
**Please note the actual bag is white, the above image is for illustration purposes only**
|Pack Size Coverage||285m2|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||35-50g per m2|
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Area of Use||Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|