Vivendi is a post-emergence foliar acting selective herbicide for use in a variety of crops, grassland and ornamentals. It is specifically designed to tackle thistles, however Vivendi will also control a range of annual broad-leaved weeds such as dandelion, mayweed and groundsel.
For best results on grassland we recommend using Vivendi as part of a tank mix. For general weed control including thistles, docks, nettles and ragwort we would recommend mixing 3L per hectare of Thrust with 1L per hectare of Vivendi. For a wider range of weeds we would also recommend mixing in 1.5L per hectare of Hurler and reducing the rate of Vivendi down to 500ml per hectare.
It is important to use this product with a herbicide enhancer such as Activate-G.
- Post-emergence foliar acting herbicide specifically designed for the effective eradication of thistles, however many broad-leaved weeds (such as dandelion and mayweed) are also susceptible to Vivendi.
- Can be mixed with other herbicides (such as Thrust or Hurler) in order to combat a wider range of weeds.
- Less chance of re-growth as the herbicide is foliar acting meaning the active ingredients travel to the root of the weed.
- Always read the label before use.
- If you require a product which has a wider range of controlable weeds, try Thrust.
- If you are using a knapsack sprayer then use Grazon Pro.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- For best results use Vivendi when weeds are actively growing.
- When targeting thistles the optimum timing of application is at 'rosette' stage.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Vivendi.