With a high level of Potassium and Sulphur, Nova SOP is the ideal fertilizer for crops with high demand of these nutrients, fulfilling the plant’s need and preventing possible deficiencies. Nova SOP is Nitrogen free, which makes this product suitable to be used in matching the needs of many crops, but particularly those ones where Nitrogen should be reduced at fruit ripening stage, maintaining the right N:K ration for this stage.
The low salt index provided by Nova SOP, makes the product reliable in various type of soils.
Nova SOP can replace any other source of potassium available in the market. It can be used in all crops, in all developmental stages, when extra potassium is needed. The product can be used in crops grown in both greenhouses and open fields. Avoid using the product in water containing high level of calcium! Use Nova SOP in periods when high amounts of calcium nitrate are applied and N unbalance should be avoided. (Do not mix the products into the same tank!)
Recommended dilution rate = 7-10 kg / 100 liter water
- Nitrogen free fertilizer with a high concentration of Potassium and Sulphur.
- With a very low salt index, Nova SOP is an ideal product for fertilization programs of crops grown in soils with high levels of salinity
- In alkaline soils, the application of Nova SOP tends to generate a decrease in pH into the root zone, facilitating greater assimilation of phosphorus and micronutrients.
- Nova SOP contains very fine particles (<0.015 mm) which are rapidly dissolved when preparing mother solutions.
- Nova SOP can replace any other source of Potassium available in the market.
- In all crops when extra Potassium is needed at any developmental stage.
- In crops which are sensitive to salinity.
- In crops grown on both greenhouses and open fields.
- Avoid using the product in water containing HIGH level of Ca!
- Use Nova SOP in periods when high amounts of Calcium nitrate are applied and N unbalance should be avoided
(* do not mix the products into the same tank)