Magnesium Nitrate - 11-0-0+15.4mg- 25kg
- Highly efficient source of Nitrogen and Magnesium increasing chlorophyll activity.
- Nova Mag-N provides readily available Nitrate Nitrogen which will be quickly absorbed by the plant.
- Due to the synergism of Nitrate Nitrogen and Magnesium ions, Nova Mag-N will provide the most efficient way of Magnesium uptake by the plants.
- High solubility and quick dissolving.
Nova Mag-N contains important nutrients for plant growth – Nitrate Nitrogen which is immediately available to the plants, and Magnesium - the central part of the chlorophyll molecule playing a key role in photosynthesis.
Magnesium is one of the nutrients with high mobility in the plant and therefore it should be continuously applied throughout the entire growth period. Typical deficiency symptoms will firstly appear on old leaves.
Magnesium, along with Calcium and Sulphur, is a key component in plant nutrition, which can directly affect the plants growth and thus the yield.
- Nova Mag-N is recommended to be applied in all growing stages of crops grown in both greenhouses and open fields.
- On acid soils with a pH<5.8, excessive hydrogen and aluminum can influence Mg availability and plant uptake.
- At high pH values (> 7.4), excessive Ca has an overriding influence on Mg uptake by plants.
- In sandy soils conditions, with low cation exchange capacity, Mg is readily leached.
- Do NOT mix the product in the same tank with Phosphorus based products! Extra caution is needed since precipitations may occur!
|Magnesium Nitrate - 11-0-0+15.4mg- 25kg
|Period Of Use
|All Year Round
|11% Nitrate, 15.5% Magnesium Oxide
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|10-15kg per 100L