J. Arthur Bower’s Multi-Purpose Compost contains nitrogen (N) for green leaf and shoot growth, phosphate (P) for strong root development and potassium (K) for an increase in flowers and fruit. It also contains trace elements to promote plant health and disease resistance.
It can be used for virtually all types of plant and the slightly coarse texture is perfect for all your potting needs as it promotes healthy root growth and resists compaction.
J. Arthur Bower’s Multi-Purpose Compost will provide your plants with all the nutrients they need for strong healthy growth during the first 4-6 weeks. After that, feed them every 7-14 days during the growing season.
- Perfect for everyday use.
- Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks.
- Contains nitrogen, phosphate and potassium.
- Suitable for most plants.
- After an excellent NPK fertiliser? Take a look at 7-7-7 Nutrigrow Growmore Fertiliser.
- Use J. Arthur Bowers Ericaceous Compost for plants such as rhododendrons and azaleas.
- Create low maintenance beds and borders with Landscape Bark.
|Brand||J. Arthur Bowers|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|MPN||Does not apply|
£17.40 Inc VAT £14.50 Ex VAT As low as: £10.80
£7.80 Inc VAT £6.50 Ex VAT As low as: £6.00
£6.90 Inc VAT £5.75 Ex VAT As low as: £4.80
£7.14 Inc VAT £5.95 Ex VAT As low as: £4.80