MossTop is a quality fertiliser which is ideal for areas suffering from moss. Although not classed as a moss killer, MossTop can significantly reduce the moss population due to its high level of iron (Fe). MossTop also contains a balanced amount of nutrients which are ideal for autumn/early spring; this is also the best time to treat moss.
MossTop is a mini granule compound fertiliser which means it is ideal for use on paddocks, lawns, sports turf or amenity areas. It's slow release formulation will gradually release over a 6 week period. MossTop on its own is unlikely to deliver enough nutrients for the grass for the rapid spring growth, so consider topping up with a product which has a higher Nitrogen content such as 20-10-10 or 9-7-7 Fertiliser.
Understanding Fertiliser Analysis:
- Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg
- Recommendations are given in kg/ha
- A fertiliser with the analysis 6:5:10:6Fe contains: 6% Nitrogen 5% Phosphate 10% Potassium 6% Iron(Fe)
- In a 25kg bag: 6% of the 25kg is Nitrogen i.e. 1.5kg N. 5% of the 25kg is Phosphate i.e. 1.25kg P. 10% of the 25kg is Potassium i.e. 2.5kg K. 6% of the 25kg is Iron i.e 1.5kg Fe.
For more information on Fertiliser rates visit www.defra.gov.uk/rb209.
- Contains a high level of iron which offers control over moss.
- Contains a balanced amount of nutrients.
- Ideal for use on paddocks, lawns, sports turf and amenity areas.
- Slow release formulation.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you are looking for a liquid iron product, look at Ferro-gem.
- For applying fertiliser over large areas look at our Pro Fertiliser Spreader.
- If you require a higher Iron content look at Nutrigrow 4-0-4+9fe.
|Active Ingredient||6% nitrogen + 5% phosphate + 10% potassium + 6% iron|
|Pack Size Coverage||Depends on rate 500m2 - 800m2|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||40-50g per m2|
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Safe For Use On||Grass|
|Period Of Use||January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December, Spring, Autumn, Winter|
|MPN||Does not apply|
The application rate will depend on how many times you will apply the product, and also what the grass is going to be used for. If you require a detailed recommendation, please contact us for a soil analysis kit. Apply either by hand or through one of our applicators.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
£23.10 Inc VAT £19.25 Ex VAT As low as: £15.00
£45.00 Inc VAT £37.50 Ex VAT As low as: £37.20
£101.94 Inc VAT £84.95 Ex VAT
£33.00 Inc VAT £27.50 Ex VAT As low as: £25.20