MossTop is a quality fertiliser which is ideal for areas suffering from moss. Although not classed as a moss killer, MossTop can significantly reduce the moss population due to its high level of iron (Fe). MossTop also contains a balanced amount of nutrients which are ideal for autumn/early spring; this is also the best time to treat moss.
MossTop is a mini granule compound fertiliser which means it is ideal for use on paddocks, lawns, sports turf or amenity areas. It's slow release formulation will gradually release over a 6 week period. MossTop on its own is unlikely to deliver enough nutrients for the grass for the rapid spring growth, so consider topping up with a product which has a higher Nitrogen content such as 20-10-10 or 9-7-7 Fertiliser.
Understanding Fertiliser Analysis:
- Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg
- Recommendations are given in kg/ha
- A fertiliser with the analysis 6:5:10:6Fe contains: 6% Nitrogen 5% Phosphate 10% Potassium 6% Iron(Fe)
- In a 25kg bag: 6% of the 25kg is Nitrogen i.e. 1.5kg N. 5% of the 25kg is Phosphate i.e. 1.25kg P. 10% of the 25kg is Potassium i.e. 2.5kg K. 6% of the 25kg is Iron i.e 1.5kg Fe.
For more information on Fertiliser rates visit www.defra.gov.uk/rb209.
- Contains a high level of iron which offers control over moss.
- Contains a balanced amount of nutrients.
- Ideal for use on paddocks, lawns, sports turf and amenity areas.
- Slow release formulation.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you are looking for a liquid iron product, look at Ferro-gem.
- For applying fertiliser over large areas look at our Pro Fertiliser Spreader.
- If you require a higher Iron content look at Nutrigrow 4-0-4+9fe.