Nutrigrow 9-7-7 Spring & Summer fertiliser is the perfect choice when treating any grass area (from sports fields to fine lawns) in the warmer months. This quality, fast acting spreadable compound fertiliser with 2-3mm granules offers an excellent spreading pattern.
Having a lush & healthy lawn not only looks great, it also enables the grass to withstand many issues, such as weeds, moss growth, disease and drought. You can expect the nutrients to be released slowly over a 6 week period which avoids any rapid top growth and repeated mowing. Apply by hand or through a spreader in mid-season on areas subject to intense use.
If you are looking for a slow release granular fertiliser, consider Prolong 46-0-0 or 18-3-8 Phased Release.
- 6 weeks longevity.
- Turf response is seen within 7 days.
- Granule dispersal takes on average 4-5 days.
- Ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf.
- Granules provide ease of application and an even distribution.
- Releases slowly over a 6 week period- avoids rapid top-growth.
- Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects.
- Versatile application rates, as low as 35g/sq.m enabling one bag to cover 714sq.m making them very economical.
- Always read the product label before use.
- When applying ensure you get even coverage. Take a look at our range of Fertiliser Spreaders.
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment.