Autumn gem® is a fully water soluble foliar NPK fertiliser ideal for use on grassed areas such as fine turf, lawns, sports pitches & amenity areas. It can be sprayed on using a conventional nozzle and is compatible with some herbicides & moss killers. The combination of the 3 macronutients within Autumn gem® (nitrogen, phosphate and potassium) help plants grow healthily and produce more crop yield. Each of the macronutrients have their own benefits; nitrogen aids with photosynthesis, phosphate helps plants convert other nutrients into usable building blocks with which to grow and potassium regulates CO2 uptake during photosynthesis.
Foliar fertilisers are more readily available to the plant when compared to granular fertilisers as they are absorbed through the leaf tissue rather than the root system, therefore the effects of using a foliar fertiliser are seen much quicker.
We recommend using Autumn gem® from August-November when the grass is actively growing. Avoid spraying when ground is stressed due to frost or drought. Where possible, also avoid spraying in bright sunlight as this could cause scorch to the grass.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
- Fully water soluble.
- Suitable for use on amenity turf, lawns, paddocks, pasture and sports turf.
- Compatible with certain pesticides and moss killers.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Use this product as a direct replacement to granular fertiliser.
- For use in the spring, look at Spring-gem.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Avoid spraying Autumn gem in bright sunlight as this could result in scorching.
|Active Ingredient||4% nitrogen, 2% phosphate, 16% potassium|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 1 Hectare or 10,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||500ml-1000ml per 20-40L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||10-20 Litres per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
£24.54 Sale £17.18 Inc VAT £14.32 Ex VAT
£45.00 Inc VAT £37.50 Ex VAT As low as: £37.20
£71.99 Sale £57.59 Inc VAT £47.99 Ex VAT
£45.00 Sale £31.50 Inc VAT £26.25 Ex VAT