This Cooper Pegler Service Kit is suitable for CP3 or CP15 sprayers. The maintenance kit has all the items required to comprehensively service your knapsack sprayer. Regular annual servicing not only increases the lifespan of your sprayer but also reduces the risk of downtime due to part failures and guarantees more efficient spray output. This kit also includes seals to service plastic triggers.
This maintenance kit is suitable for the Cooper Pegler CP15 and CP3 2000 series models from 1982 onwards. It also contains spares for the SP025 model.
Service kits are also available for the Cooper Pegler CP15 and CP3 Classic models and MaxiPro models.
- 1 x Screw cap lid seal
- 1 x Piston cup seal
- 1 x Upper piston cap seal
- 1 x Ball valve (stainless steel)
- 1 x Nylon poppit valve
- 1 x Pressure limit spring
- 1 x Pressure limit 'O’ ring
- 1 x Trigger valve spring
- 1 x Trigger 'O' ring seal
- 2 x Trigger valve 'O' rings
- 1 x Trigger valve disc
- 1 x Pump handle 'R' clip
- 1 x Nozzle cap
- 1 x Nozzle backing washer
- 1 x Green reflex (Polijet nozzle)
- 1 x Yellow hollow cone nozzle
- Increases the lifespan of your sprayer.
- Contains all items needed to service a Cooper Pegler sprayer.
- Suitable for CP3 and CP15 sprayers.
- Contains seals to service plastic triggers.
- Service your sprayer at least once a year.
- Use Tank & Sprayer Cleaner after using your sprayer.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Coveralls, Face Shield and Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling and spraying chemicals.