The 16 litre economy sprayer is ideal for those doing small amounts of spraying. It is very simple to use and comes with an adjustable spray lance with nozzle, a hose & shoulder straps. It has a large filling hole with integrated filter to minimise blockages. Long-reach stainless steel lance with adjustable nozzle and trigger lock. Ideal for spraying water and diluted herbicides, pesticides, insecticides and fungicides. Includes extra nozzles and spares kit and requires minor assembly.
This is our budget knapsack, for our mid range sprayer look at Micron KS16 or for our top end sprayer consider looking at the Berthoud Vermorel.
You can download our Calibration chart by clicking How To Calibrate A Knapsack Sprayer.
- Cost effective
- Ideal for carrying out small amounts of spraying.
- Includes shoulder straps
- Large filling hole with intergrated filter.
- Includes: adjustable spray lance with nozzle, hose, shoulder straps, extra nozzles and spares kit.
- Requires minor assembly.
- If you are spraying alot then consider a more durable & comfortable sprayer such as the Berthoud Vermorel.
- Save money and time and mix in Blue Dye to see the areas you have treated.
- Take a look at our Mid-Range Knapsack Sprayer.