Ecoplug Max® is a fast, safe and highly effective tree stump killer. Once a tree is felled, most varieties will shoot new growth and rapidly grow to cause the same problem they were felled for.
Each Ecoplug contains 300mg of granular glyphosate, which when hit into a stump is released into the Xylem & Phloem of the tree. This kills the tree stump therefore controlling tree stump regrowth.
Ecoplug Max® can be used in a variety of areas including, amenity areas, forestry, rail & motorway embankments, near water courses and around buildings. It can be used in all weather conditions and will not cause any effect to neighbouring trees.
Simply drill the required amount of holes with the set depth drill bit, insert the Ecoplug Max® into the hole and then hit with a hammer to ensure the plug finishes flush with the top of the stump.
You will require the following Drill Bit which can be added on when you add to cart above or you can buy this separately by clicking the link.
Features & Benefits
- 95-100% efficacy on treated stumps, preventing regrowth.
- 100% selective with no effect on surrounding trees or vegetation.
- Extends the interval between clearings compared with cutting alone.
- Effective on a wide range of tree species.
- Reduces the risks of operator contact with chemical.
- No risk of damage to surrounding trees and vegetation.
- Reduces the risk of chemical wash off or spillage.
- No risk of over dosing.
- Supports the requirements of the Sustainable Use Directive to minimise herbicide use.
- Supports the requirements of the Water Framework Directive to prevent contamination of waterways with pesticides.
- Use Ecoplugs in sensitive areas such as near water courses or public areas
- For all other areas consider using Roundup Pro Vantage 480
- Make sure this product is used in accordance with the set depth Drill Bit.
|Active Ingredient||680g/kg Glyphosate|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Dependant on Tree size|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Tree Stump|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
|Tree Species||Stump Diameter (cm)||Number of Ecoplugs|
Alder, Aspen, Beech, Birch, Elm, Lime, Maple, Mountain Ash, Willow
6-8cm between plugs
|Each buttress root||1|
|Each buttress root||2|
3-4cm between plugs
|Each buttress root||2|