Blue-gem ® is a food grade blue dye that is mixed in the spray tank with herbicides and pesticides. An integral part of spraying, Blue-gem will temporarily dye the area covered. The treated area stays blue for a few days after application (how long it remains will depend on the surface) and then fades with sunlight or washes away with rain.
Using a spray indicator, such as Blue-gem, will in turn save you money and time as you are not missing any areas or overdosing any areas by spraying more than once.
- Safe for mixing with liquid herbicides and pesticides.
- The dye is temporary- washes away with rain and faded by sunlight.
- Saves money as overdosing is reduced.
- Saves time as areas are less likely to be missed.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Avoid getting the product on areas you do not want temporarily dyed.
- Mix in with herbicides so you can clearly see the area you have sprayed.
- Wear Gloves to avoid stained skin.
|Active Ingredient||Food Grade Dye|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||1 Hectares or 10,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||12.5-30ml per 10L of water, up to 50ml depending on surface|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||1-2 L per Hectare|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces, Lawn, Paddock, Pasture, Sports Turf, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Grass, Lawns, Near Water, New Grass, Paddocks, Pasture, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|
Pack Size Coverage
1 Hectares or 10,000m2
Knapsack Sprayer Rate
12.5-30ml per 10L of water, up to 50ml depending on surface
Boom Sprayer Rate
1-2 L per Hectare
£19.08 Inc VAT £15.90 Ex VAT
£4.19 Inc VAT £3.49 Ex VAT As low as: £3.00
£30.60 Inc VAT £25.50 Ex VAT As low as: £26.40
£6.48 Inc VAT £5.40 Ex VAT As low as: £4.80