Ferti gem® is a balanced NPK fertiliser containing 14% nitrogen, 7% phosphate & 7% potassium suitable for use on paddocks, pasture, lawns, sports fields and amenity turf areas. Ferti-gem® offers all the vital nutrients which grass needs in order to become healthy and lush. This product is ideal for general maintenance or to feed grass for intensive hay production and grazing.
The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product and also what the grass is going to be used for. If you require a detailed recommendation then please contact us. It is advisable that you dilute this product with water for better coverage and to avoid the risk of scorching the grass. Add in the same amount of water as product used; i.e 1 litre of ferti-gem mixed with 1 litre of water. Best results are achieved if Ferti-gem® is applied with a watering can or dribble bar attachment; if you wish to spray this product it is advised that you dilute the product futher to avoid blocked nozzles.
- Contains vital macronutrients needed for healthy grass.
- Ideal for intensive hay production and grazing.
- Suitable for use on paddocks, pasture, lawns, sports turf and amenity turf.
- Always read the product label before use.
- When applying, ensure you get even coverage by using a Liquid Fertiliser Nozzle.
- If you require a liquid fertiliser which also kills moss, then why not look at Nitro-gem Liquid.
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment.
- Contact us for more information on the correct application rate for you.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Ferti-gem®.