Finalsan is a powerful contact herbicide for the total weed control of grass, moss, algae and many common broad-leaved weeds on areas such as paths, vineyards, orchard crops and lawns. Finalsan is a total weed killer that DOES NOT contain glyphosate, instead its active ingredient is 186.7g/l pelargonic acid. Rapid desiccation is caused by the active ingredient penetrating the waxy layers of the leaf cuticle and destroying the cell membranes of the plant’s epidermal cells.
- Contact herbicide for total weed control on areas such as paths, vineyards, orchard crops and lawns.
- Fast acting on actively growing, young weeds.
- Shows some effectiveness against horsetail.
- Controls annual and perennial weeds as well as algae and moss.
- Does not contain glyphosate- uses pelargonic acid (fatty acids) instead!
- Suitable for knapsack and boom spray use.
- Has desiccant properties.
- Fully biodegradable in plants and in soil.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Do not cut treated turf until one day after treatment.
- For best results apply in temperatures greater than 15°C and when rain is not forecast for the following 12 hours.
- Save money and time and mix in Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Finalsan.
|Active Ingredient||186.7g/L pelargonic acid|
|LERAP Category||Crop over 5m - see authourisation for details|
|Pack Size Coverage||588m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||17ml /m2|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||170L per 10,000m2|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Algae, Annual Weeds, Horse Tail, Moss, Perennial Weeds|
|Area of Use||Agricultural Crops, Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces, Horticulture, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|