Diamond Horsetail Weed Killer 5L
|Price per item
|1 - 1
|2 - 3
- Faster acting than glyphosate alone.
- Controls tough weeds such as nettle, ragwort, horsetail and many other broad-leaved weeds which are difficult to kill with striaght glyphosate.
- Grassland destruction recommendation giving improved and quicker control of weeds such as docks.
- Fast action- one application for target weeds.
- Extended weed spectrum to manage tough to control weeds like thistles, oilseed rape and grasses.
- Use less glyphosate per hectare- you can reduce by half the amount of glyphosate per hectare with the same result.
- Safe formulation for trees in orchards.
Diamond is a brand new product exclusive to Agrigem which offers excellent results on many tough annual and perennial weeds including horsetail. It is a soluble concentrate containing 160g/L 2,4-D + 240g/L glyphosate.
As well as treating weeds such as bindweed and ragwort, Diamond is one of the few products on the market that will successfully control horsetail. Previous products containing glufosinate-ammonium used to control this difficult weed are no longer permitted for sale in the U.K making Diamond the go to product following its launch in spring 2019.
Often seen in spring and summer, horsetail (otherwise known as marestail) is an extremely invasive perennial weed with deep roots. If left untreated horsetail will spread at a fast rate and crowd flower beds, borders, lawns and patios.
Diamond is approved for use on amenity vegetation, orchards, hard surfaces (railway ballast), and green cover not being used for crop production. After application the 2,4 - D will break down leaf tissue which enables the glyphosate to translocate around the plant far quicker and deeper. It will deliver total weed control to both grasses and broad-leaved weeds, controlling them swiftly and penetrating deeper into the root system than glyphosate alone. For increased results, mix with Activate-g 1L to penetrate waxy & hairy leaves.
If you need advice or would like to hear how Diamond could fit into your herbicide programmes, please give our BASIS trained technical team a call on 01522 246491.
This product is also available in a smaller pack size called Diamond 1L.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Diamond.
- Have a look at our Horsetail Problem Guide to get more information on the difficult weed.
- After this product in a smaller size? We have Diamond 1L as well.
|Diamond Horsetail Weed Killer 5L
|Period Of Use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer
|160g/L 2,4-D + 240g/L glyphosate
|Area of Use
|Hard Surfaces, Artificial Surfaces
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|3 - 5L per Hectare in 200L of water
|Pack Size Coverage
|Safe For Use On
|Around Fruit Trees
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Annual Weeds, Bamboo, Bindweed, Bracken, Broad-leaved Dock, Couch Grass, Garden Weeds, General Weeds, Gorse, Horse Tail, Japanese Knotweed, Mares Tail, Nettle, Pavement Weeds, Perennial Weeds, Ragwort, Rhododendron, Sycamore, Thistle
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES
|Price per item
|1 - 1
|2 - 3