Aeration is a crucial step in creating the perfect, healthy lawn. The process involves perforating the soil with small holes which then allows water, air and nutrients to penetrate the grass roots. Aeration allows the grass roots to grow deeply and in turn produce a strong and effective lawn.
The Handy Hollow Tine Aerator is a simple and cost effective way to aerate your lawn and relieve soil compaction. The manual aerator removes 5 soil cores in one straightforward action. The cores are then desposited in a collection tray.
- Quality steel construction.
- 5 spring 16mm diameter tines.
- Removes 50mm deep core.
- Collecting tray for cores.
- Tread plate for easy use.
- Fold away handle.
- 12 month warranty.
- Weight: (NW) 3kg (GW) 4kg.
- Use a NPK fertiliser such as 9-7-7 Nutrigrow Spring Lawn to ensure even lawn growth, quality and colour.
- After a high quality petrol scarifier? Take a look at the Webb Petrol Scarifier.
- Use Resolva Lawn or Interfix to get rid of lawn weeds such as daisy, clover and dandelion.