Got a problem with tough invasive weeds? Our invasive weed control kit has everything you need and is specificially designed for controlling tough and invasive weeds such as Japanese knotweed, giant hogweed and himalayan balsam. These are the three non-native plants most commonly encountered in the UK which cause the most concern to homeowners and landowners. This kit contains the foliar acting herbicide, Roundup Pro Vantage 480 which is absorbed through the leaf and travels down to the root ensuring the whole plant is killed.
Roundup Pro Vantage 480 is not hazadous and is safe for use around water. It works extremely quickly and a 5 litre container will treat 12,000m2 of ground. Please select the size of your coveralls from the list.
This Kit Includes:
- 5 litres of Roundup Pro Vantage 480
- 16 litre durable Micron Knapsack Sprayer
- Quality 3M Coveralls
- Adjustable Clear Face Shield
- 330ml Spraying Gloves
- This kit contains everything you will need to tackle tough, invasive annual and perennial weeds.
- Roundup Pro Vantage is able to control the most difficult weeds- Japanese Knotweed, Himalayan Balsam and Giant Hogweed.
- Roundup Pro Vantage contains 480 g/L glyphosate which kills the weed by blocking the plant's enzyme system. As the enzymes present in plants are not the same in humans, animals, birds or fish, this herbicide is safe for everything apart from the green plants it targets.
- Can be used on areas of grassland, all edible and non-edible crops, enclosed or open waters, land adjacent to aquatic areas, forests and amenity vegetation.
- Rainfast in 1 hour for annual weeds and four hours for perennial weeds.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For weed control which lasts up to 6 months, mix Roundup with Paradise.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure all areas are covered and not overdosed.
- Take a look at our handy guides & more information on removal of invasive species: Japanese Knotweed, Himalayan Balsam, Giant Hogweed.