InjectorDos Stem Injector System
- Sharp robust needle delivers herbicide right to the centre of the stem.
- A “dial-in” facility allows to adjust and control the dispensed volume.
- No loss of product to the environment.
- Liquid supply can be easily shut off using an in-line tap.
- A finer second needle included for treating re-growth.
- Lightweight design, simple cleaning and maintenance.
- Smart & safe carrying case.
This Stem Injection system has been specifically designed for eliminating invasive weeds such as Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed, Himalayan Balsam & Horsetail. It is an ideal alternative to spraying in environmentally sensitive areas such as near water or around plants & shrubs.
Lightweight and easy to use, the InjectorDos Pro comes in a secure and robust carry case, complete with a 1 litre backpack to replenish the applicator via a length of hose, spare needles, gloves & grease.
To disconnect the backpack from the applicator, liquid supply is simply shut off using an in-line tap. The injector is constructed from stainless steel & features chemical resistant seals for extended product longevity and is simple to clean and maintain.
- Product Brochure - click here
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Coveralls, Face Shield and Chemical Resistant Gloves, whenever handling the Stem Injector.
- Use in conjuction with Roundup Pro Vantage 480 at a rate of 1.6ml per stem.
- It is advised you mark each stem once it has been treated.
|InjectorDos Stem Injector System