This product consists of Ladybird Larvae (Adalia) that will arrive as eggs (a lot hatch during transport) to be placed on the target area. They will then feed on the Aphids. Optimum temperatures are 10+oC.
This product is perishable as it is a live product. They should be used straight away and at regular introduction (2-3 weeks) between May and August or when the temperature is above 10oc.
- Safe for humans, pets, and the environment – children and pets need not be excluded from the areas.
- Targets Greenfly and Blackfly
- Suitable for organic production
- Do not use sticky traps in conjunction with this as the ladybirds will get caught on them.
- Use within 2 days of delivery.
Please note that delivery can take up to 2 weeks - these are a live product that have specific transportation and storage conditions
**Due to the fact this is a living organism and requires refrigerated transport, all delivery details must be correct, and someone must be in to receive the parcel. Failure to do this will likely result in the product having to be replaced at an additional cost**