Ever wondered why your grass is not growing as well as it could? With a detailed soil analysis you will know exactly what nutrients are available in your soil. You will also be given a tailored fertiliser recommendation which details what fertiliser would be best for you.
Giving grass the correct nutrition will help to form a thicker and healthier sward. This will help to reduce damage from drought during the summer and also help to prevent weeds and moss infesting an area.
There are potentially big savings to be made by accurately applying the correct fertiliser tailored for your soil rather than just applying a general feed.
In your report it will indicate the levels of phosphate, potassium, magnesium, and the soil pH. We can also search for trace elements such as sulphur, zinc, boron, manganese, iron, copper & organic matter content. If you would like this, please select this option from the drop down box.
How It Works:
Upon purchase you will be sent a pre-paid packet to fill with your soil. Collect at least 350g of soil from across the field or site in a bucket and ensure it has been thoroughly mixed together before decanting into the pre-paid bag. Mixing the soil will give a good average reading from across the field. The packet will be sent direct to the laboratory where they will analyse it and then contact us with the results. We will then contact you, explain the findings and send you a copy.
- Gain better understanding and knowledge of your specific soil.
- Tailored fertiliser recommendation.
- Cost effective- once you understand your soil you can accurately apply the best fertiliser for your area as opposed to using a general, and possibly expensive, fertiliser.
- As well as finding the pH level and indicate mineral levels, lawn soil analysis can also indicate trace elements.
- When sampling, form a ‘W’ over the area or field. This gives a good average of the lawn.
- Ensure you gather at least 350g of soil.
- Please complete a separate sample for any areas that are particularly bad.