Medallion is a new and fast-acting fungicide that has been formulated for high level of control on turf disease that include Fusarium Patch, Leaf Spot and Anthracnose. Medallion works very quickly and gives long lasting protection during the cooler months typically Autumn to Sping.
The active ingredient Fludioxonil works by directly targeting disease pathogens that are present on the grass leaf, or the thatch and soil. It destroys the cell walls and the threat of disease pathogens.
There are no restricions on the period of use but optimum application is typically during cooler periods with slower grass growth. Medallion is widely used on areas such as golf courses and football pitches.
- Provides eceptional and long lasting control
- Broad spectrum, controlling a range of turf diseases
- Has contact + method of activity meaning it will work on the leaf, thatch and soil
- Best suited to use in cooler months
- Use during the cooler months
- Use at first signs of disease
- Always read the label before use
- Use low-drift Nozzles for optimum application
- Use as part of a tailored fungicide, fertiliser and weed control programme from our team of experts