Medallion TL 3L
- Provides exceptional and long lasting control.
- Broad spectrum, controlling a range of turf diseases.
- Has contact + method of activity meaning it will work on the leaf, thatch and soil.
- Best suited to use in cooler months.
Medallion is a new and fast-acting fungicide that has been formulated for high level of control on turf disease that include Fusarium Patch, Leaf Spot and Anthracnose. Medallion works very quickly and gives long lasting protection during the cooler months typically Autumn to Spring.
The active ingredient Fludioxonil works by directly targeting disease pathogens that are present on the grass leaf, or the thatch and soil. It destroys the cell walls and the threat of disease pathogens.
There are no restrictions on the period of use but optimum application is typically during cooler periods with slower grass growth. Medallion is widely used on areas such as golf courses and football pitches.
- Use during the cooler months.
- Use at first signs of disease.
- Always read the label before use.
- Use low-drift Nozzles for optimum application.
- Use as part of a tailored fungicide, fertiliser and weed control programme from our team of experts.
|Medallion TL 3L
|Period Of Use
|All Year Round
|Boom Sprayer, Knapsack
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|120ml in 10L of water covers 400m²
|Area of Use
|Amenity Turf, Sports Turf
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|3L per Hectare
|Pack Size Coverage
|Safe For Use On
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Anthracnose, Fusarium Patch, Leaf Spot
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.