Naturalis-L is a bioinsecticide containing a natural fungus (based on the entomopathogenic fungus Beauveria bassiana-strain ATCC 74040) and can be used on all protected crops including edible and non-edible crops. Naturalis-L controls whitefly and thrips without leaving a chemical residue. Another benefit of Naturalis is that there is no harvest interval after application meaning that it can be used at any growth stage on vegetables, fruit and ornamentals. Pests will be seen dead (usually on the floor) 3-5 days after application.
Whitefly: glasshouse whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum), tobacco whitefly (Bemisia tabaci) and honeysuckle whitefly (Aleyrodes lonicerae) can be treated at all growth stages by Naturalis-L.
Spider Mite: Activity has been shown against two-spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae), carmine mite (Tetranychus cinnabarinus) and tomato russet mite (Aculops lycopersici). Most effective on the nymph and egg stage than adult.
Thrips: Activity against thrips at all mobile stages. Better results are seen when treatment is started early.
Other pests: capsid (Lygocoris), aphids, caterpillar, leafhopper, shore fly, fruit flies and sciarid flies may be susceptible however control cannot be guaranteed.
- Does not leave a chemical residue.
- Can be used on all edible/non-edible protected crops and ornamentals.
- Fast acting- pests will be seen dead 3-5 days after application.
- No harvest interval.
- Can be used on crops at any growth stage.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results apply in warm conditions. The optimum temperature is between 20oc and 27oc, however the fungus is still active at temperatures outside this range.
- Treat severe infestations of whitefly initially with a knock-down insecticide before applying Naturalis-L.
- When spraying ensure all of the leaf's surface (including the underside) is covered.
- Apply early morning or late afternoon.
- For best results apply early before the infestation become severe.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Naturalis-L.